Sunday, August 9, 2020

 

Starlight, star bright!
First star I see tonight.
I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish, I wish tonight.
A world of wishes.
A world where dreams come.
So make a wish, see it through, dare to do what dreamers do.
Wishes!
Dream a dream.
Wishes!
Set it free.
Wishes!..................
 
          Dandelions!  How many of us blew on them to make a wish! Wishes, for ice cream, wishes for no school, wishes to stay out and play longer! Dandelions bring a smile to the eyes and heart when we see them.  Didn't have much time to stitch this week, but it's what I have been focused on....Dandelions!
The simple joy from youth.

Each one unique, an original, different from all the others, yet very much the same! 

Want to see more, click the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Today was a painting prep day! These are the hand painted hoops, easels and background for my new series Lotus Blossom. A percentage of ev...