Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Welcome to my new Blog!

I have been stitching in one form or another for 49 years!
(eek that's a long time!)
Needlepoint, embroidery, knitting, crocheting, needle hooking, cross stitching, have all been apart of my life for years.
But now, my focus is embroidery. Sculptural embroidery or stumpwork embroidery.  Hopefully, as I post pictures of my work, works in progress, studio shots, and mistakes (I mean happy accidents) you will get a sense of what I create.
My life has taken me down many paths, Ceramic artist, Jeweler, Soapmaker (the last 20+ yrs) and now Fiber Artist!
I believe we are were, we are suppose to be, at this moment in time. Doing what our life paths have brought us to. My life has brought me to this moment of creating and I am excited to share it with you.

As always,
enjoy your life,
be at peace,
be the best you,
be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Today was a painting prep day! These are the hand painted hoops, easels and background for my new series Lotus Blossom. A percentage of ev...